In a country school teacher asks the students:
- Oh, Peter, you have more than fear in the world?
- The Mule-without-head fessora!
- But ... Pedrinho The Mule-head no-no! And you, Marie? What is more afraid?
- Oh, fessora! - Susie said, anxious - I'm terrified of Saci Pererê!
- Susie ... The Saci Pererê does not exist ... You need not fear these things ... They are just legends ... Johnny, tell the class: what are you most afraid of?
- Oh, Aunt ... I'm afraid the Mail Man!
- Suitcase Man? - The teacher asks in astonishment - Who is this Man Mala, boy?
- Look, I do not know who he is, but every day, before bed, my mother asks God: "Let us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Mail Man!