Welcome

WELCOME TO ALL MY LOVELY VIEWERS ON MY BLOG
THANKS FOR VISIT IT

Boobs are too Small


Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror, complaining to my husband that my boobs are too small. 
Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. 
If you want your boobs to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.
Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my boobs. 
How long will this take? I asked. They will grow larger over a period of years, my husband replies. 
I stopped. Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my boobs every day will make my boobs larger over the years?"




Without missing a beat he says: Worked for your ass, didn't it?
He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment