Atomic Weight: Accepted as 50kg, but it is known that varies from 45 to 92 kg.
Occurrence: Quantity surplus throughout the urban area.
50% Vacant Thoughts
1. Surface usually covered with a colored coating.
2. Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter if used incorrectly.
5. Highly dangerous if handled by unskilled hands.
1. Has an affinity with gold, silver, platinum and precious stones.
2. Able to absorb large quantities of expensive substances (clothes, dinners, houses, cars ... etc. ..)
3. May explode spontaneously.
4. Extremely noisy when found in groups.
5. Insoluble in liquids, but activity increased by saturation in alcohol.
6. Yield to pressure when applied to correct points.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars, yachts and swimming pools.
2. It is the most powerful money reducing agent known.
3. It may be helpful for relaxation.
4. Often, when used properly, can wash, cook, go and fetch slippers and newspaper for the owner of the house.
5. Ideal to lift depressed spirits as well as to depress the spirits high
WHAT YOUR MISSING IN STRUCTURE
1. ON / OFF.
2. Volume button.
3. Remote Control.