Welcome

WELCOME TO ALL MY LOVELY VIEWERS ON MY BLOG
THANKS FOR VISIT IT

Modern Couple

She (pouting):
- You do not like me anymore!
He (without looking up from the newspaper):
- Leave of nonsense, dear! I think you're a little depressed. Why not go to the mall and buy something? I'm sure I'll feel better!
It (doing tantrum):
- No, I do not want to buy anything! I already have everything!
He (turning the page of the newspaper):
- Should I replace your car?
She (with a whiny voice):
- No! My Mercedes has not even five thousand kilometers!
He (after a brief discussion):
- Why not spend some days in Europe?
She (serious):
- Again? I can not stand those people!
He (losing patience):
- What you want, then?
She (rehearsing a smile):
- Divorce!
He (disappointed):
- I was not planning on spending so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment