The man was quietly reading his paper when his wife gives him a head frigideirada.
- What is it? Are you crazy? - He reacted angrily.
- That's the ticket I found in the pocket of his pants, with a phone of this Marilú!
- But, dear ... That was the day I went to horse racing. Marilú was was the name of the horse I bet and this number was the total value of bets ...
The woman was all confused and was divided into excuses. Days later he was re-reading your newspaper and bang, take another pan on the head.
- What now, dear? - He protested.
- Your horse is on the phone ...!