Welcome

WELCOME TO ALL MY LOVELY VIEWERS ON MY BLOG
THANKS FOR VISIT IT

Fan

The teacher explains the class because it is Corinthian purple.
Ask the children to raise their hands all that well for the twist rudder.
All, constrained by the teacher, raise hands, unless Johnny in the back, and the teacher, surprised, asks he:
John, because you did not raise his hand?
-Because I am not Corinthian.
If not, Corinthians, to which team you root for?
I am very proud Santista.
Professor did not believe his ears question:



Who ill-will happened to rooting for the Saints?
My father is Santos, Santos is my mother, my brother is Santos Santos and I am too.
This is not reason enough to cheer for the Saints. There must always be so. If his father was an idiot, a beast his mother and his brother a fool, what would you be then?
Corinthians-BE SURE TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment