Welcome

WELCOME TO ALL MY LOVELY VIEWERS ON MY BLOG
THANKS FOR VISIT IT

Difference Between Hypothetical and Reality

A little boy goes up to his father and asks: “Dad, what’s the difference between hypothetical and reality?”
The father replies, “Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs and ask your mother if she’d have sex with the mailman for $500,000.”
The boy goes and asks his mother: “Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?”




The mother replies, “Hell yes I would!”
The little boy returns to his father. “Dad, she said ‘Hell yes I would!’”
The father then says, “OK, now go and ask your older sister if she’d have sex with her principal for $500,000.”
The boy asks his sister, “Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?”
The sister replies: “Hell yes I would!”
He returns to his father. “Dad, she said ‘Hell yes I would!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment